A Project of The Children's Partnership

FINAL_San_Diego_Enrollment_Event_Leaflet_w.spanish_(2).jpgDownload the flyer here(English and Spanish)
What You May Need to Enroll:

-W2, Last Year’s Tax Return or Pay Stub 

-Birth Certificate, Legal Resident Card or Affidavit Form 

-Consular ID 

-Proof of address such as a utility bill 

-Social Security Number for Each Family Member Enrolling (if required) 

-Naturalization Citizenship Certificate + Residency Status (if required) 


Download the related press release here.  

Qué Llevar: 

-W2 o Declaración de impuestos del año pesado 

-Certificado de Nacimiento o Tarjeta de Residente Legal 

-Identificación Consular 

-Comprobante de domicilio: por ejemplo, una facture de servicios 

-Certificado de Naturalización Ciudadanía + Residencia Estado (si es necesario) 

-Numero de Seguro Social para cada miembro de la familia 

Will you come?

March 22, 2014 at 10am — 2pm

United Domestic Workers of America
4855 Seminole Dr
San Diego, CA 92115
United States
Google map and directions