PLUG IN TO LEARN:
- How educators and families can access affordable health care and help remove barriers to learning for the children in their lives.
- ALL IN Campaign specifics – how YOU can bring the ALL IN Campaign to your school community.
- How the ALL IN Campaign is already working in California school settings.
- Tools and Resources – What’s available right now from the ALL IN Campaign to help you! Where you can go for assistance to increase support and enroll families in affordable health care.
ALL IN is one of three statewide outreach campaigns to inform millions of Californians who are uninsured about health coverage options now available through the Affordable Care Act (ACA or “Obamacare”), and help them enroll. ALL IN is the campaign tailor-made for school and child-care communities, including children, parents, school and child-care employees, and after-school staff. Learn more at www.allinforhealth.org
Register for the ALL IN Rally now!
It only takes a moment to register. You can participate via internet or phone (listen only).
You must be registered to participate. Go to:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. View System Requirements
Download an informational flyer here.
October 16, 2013 at 4pm — 5pm
Do you like this?
Showing 2 reactions
- followed this page 2013-10-09 17:55:57 -0700
- rsvped 2013-10-09 17:55:33 -0700