Kaiser Permanente Child Health Program – Deadline, Not to Be Missed
March is also a critical time for children from mixed status and immigrant families, as the deadline for the KP Child Health Program (CHP) closes on March 31, 2014. For many children, CHP is the only option to receive affordable (no- or low-cost) comprehensive health care.
CHP includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and mental health coverage.
- Children who do not qualify for government programs, like Medi-Cal, may qualify. (Note: Children on Emergency Medi-Cal may qualify.)
- Families between 0-300% FPL are eligible.
- Monthly payments are $0, $10, or $20, for up to 3 children, depending on the family’s income.
- No copays (no charge) for services at KP facilities.
- No proof of U.S. citizenship is required. Children can apply regardless of the legal status of their parent(s).
To receive a CHP Enrollment Kit, please call KP Member Services at (800) 464-4000 or visit info.kp.org/childhealthprogram for more information.
The ALL IN toolkit is designed specifically for school, child-care, and after-school providers with a simple 1-2-3 step process – download, print, and distribute! Download the ALL IN toolkit to get your staff and school ALL IN for health.
OPEN ENROLLMENT: October 1, 2013 - March 31, 2014 Make the time to get information and enroll. Don't wait! Choose the best option for you. Online, by phone, or in person.